You are accessing one Soul Connection Product (referred to below as the “Soul Connection Product”, the “Soul Connection Method”, “Soul Connection”, or the “Program”) from Maijamedia Oy. (the “Company”, “we”, or “us”). You must be 18 years of age or older to access the Soul Connection Product. Children under the age of majority should review this agreement (‘the Agreement”) with their parent or legal guardian.
The Soul Connection Product includes course content and materials, other information and materials furnished by the Company or access to a website for members of the Program. By agreeing to these terms and accessing the Soul Connection Product, you and the Company agree to the following legal terms and conditions that govern your use of the Soul Connection Method and that form a legal agreement between you and the Company:
…not for commercial or public use.
If more than one person participates in the course, for example in communities, the course must be acquired separately for each participant. If necessary, you can contact us and agree on other opportunities related to the course.
The course price is an individual price. You are responsible for your order and it cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged. An unopened physical product can be returned to the store, but when a digital product is purchased, the ‘product’ is opened the moment it is ordered. By ordering, you accept these terms.
Attending the course as a student doesn’t entitle you to train the method to others. To teach the method, it requires a certified license.
The course is based on personal experience. Thus, it does not represent absolute truth or claim that the point of views are the only ones. While Soul Connection Method strives for absolute accuracy, it assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content.
The content may not fully reflect your situation and thus you should change the usage patterns and recommendations in the way you sees best. The course contains indicative information, so discretion is desirable.
Soul Connection Method strives for an optimal outcome, but cannot promise anything due to the individual and varying starting points and needs of the course participants. While the Soul Connection Method process is effective and successfully used by many, it does not guarantee that all participants will achieve their desired goal in a suggested schedule. Although the course is designed to get the most out of it, Soul Connection Method cannot guarantee that results will be achieved with the suggested recommendations. Nothing said is a guarantee of the results achieved.
The student listens to and reads the given instructions and uses the information received from the course in the way he or she deems best and at his or her own risk. Soul Connection Method is not responsible for what the student does or does not do and in what way the student uses or does not use the method.
The student is responsible for his or her own actions and activities, participation and progress, compliance or non-compliance with instructions and recommendations.
The student uses the Soul Connection Method method without express warranty or promise of any particular outcome. The student understands that all results depend on, among other things, his / her own starting point and activity in the course assignments, mental well-being and situation, physical condition, mood and environmental factors, and Soul Connection Method cannot therefore give an absolute promise of success or expectations during or after the course.
The student understands that the Soul Connection Method process is not therapy but it provides a way, a thoughtful process, to contact the subconscious within ourselves. The student is responsible for his or her own therapies and treatments in which Soul Connection Method cannot be involved other than by providing a method to support self-growth, the primary purpose of which is to open the subconscious through the method. Soul Connection Method is thus one of the methods, just like mindfulness, various yoga or meditations. Soul Connection Method does not provide psychological counseling, but encourages the student to seek additional support from professionals and therapists as needed. Soul Connection Method has proven to be a good support and accelerator, especially in connection with various therapies.
Good to know…
Soul Connection Method effectively opens the subconscious. The student understands that the process can act as an initial impetus for change, where the student is responsible for his or her own well-being and supporting his or her health by appropriate means, such as finding a suitable therapist, seeking rest, good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
Soul Connection Method recommends a therapist or another professional to support this process, especially if it raises intense emotions and dealing with them alone feels overwhelming.
You agree that the Soul Connection Method contains proprietary information and material that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading Product files to sharing sites is considered stealing, and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with the Soul Connection Method solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with the Agreement. You will not use the Soul Connection Method or the materials available in the Product in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized by the Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in the Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works of, exploit or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Soul Connection Method. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the materials for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, Web content or any other works that reference the Company, Soul Connection and the Soul Connection content or infringe on any of the Company’s intellectual property in any way. All copyrights in and to the Soul Connection Method (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other internet resources and descriptions of those resources) are owned by the Company and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law or in equity. THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S Soul Connection Method EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY AND OTHERS, AND IT MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT.
Company trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Soul Connection Method are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforementioned trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
If you would like to take Soul Connection along with a friend or collaborator, you will need to each purchase the course individually. Additionally, if you are interested in having your assistant or your entire team use Soul Connection, a separate membership will need to be purchased for each participating member.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people who participate in the Program (“Soul Connection Participants” or “Program Participants”). Therefore, consider this a mutual non‑disclosure agreement.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information and shared emotions (collectively, “Confidential Information”), and by purchasing this program you agree to respect the same rights of Soul Connection Participants, the Soul Connection Method and representatives of the Company.
Hence, you agree:
…not to infringe on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company and the Program Participants.
…that any confidential information shared by Soul Connection Participants or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the participant who discloses it or to the Company.
…not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Soul Connection Participants during training sessions.
…that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company and may be used by you only as authorized by the Company.
…the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
…that if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
…While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish a Facebook group as a convenience to you and other Soul Connection Participants. These third-party materials and websites are not part of the Soul Connection Method, and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites.
In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products or services of third parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company shall not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
When addressing emotional, spiritual or physical matters via any of our websites, videos, email, programs or other content, we’ve made every effort to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their ability to help you and improve your life. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results by using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing on our sites is a promise or guarantee to you.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE Soul Connection Method IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. By purchasing the Soul Connection Product, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your emotional, spiritual or physical life or results of any kind.
You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life, which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability and dedication. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our participants or audience represented by means of our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites or in our programs, content and offerings are simply our opinion and hence are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this agreement in Finland and agree that the validity, interpretation and legal effect of the Agreement, as well as the result of all disputes between you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of Finland, without regard to conflict-of-laws principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS OR LICENSEES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF YOUR USE OR PURCHASE OF THE Soul Connection Product. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE Soul Connection Product. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE COMPANY SHALL TAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THE Soul Connection Method, BUT YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY THAT IS RELATED TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
2) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, intended to disparage the Company, Soul Connection or Maijamedia Ltd., including but not limited to any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous or slander.
3) BINDING EFFECT. The Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators and permitted assignees of the parties. You have no right to assign the Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Soul Connection Product is a non-transferable program.
4) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of the Agreement, the Company, at its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend or terminate your participation in the Soul Connection Method without refund or forgiveness of payments and/or (b) terminate the Agreement. Your obligations to the Company under the Agreement shall survive expiration or termination of the Agreement, whatever the reason for it.
5) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right to modify the Agreement at any time and impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Soul Connection Product. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into the Agreement. Your continued use of the Soul Connection Method will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Company’s website, or you may be notified by either email or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact us.
6) INDEMNIFICATION. By purchasing and/or using the Soul Connection Method, you, to the extent permitted by law, agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, affiliates and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees and disbursements – that any of them may incur or become obligated to pay and that arise out of or result from your breach of this agreement and/or your purchase and/or use of the Soul Connection Product. You shall defend the Company in relation to any legal actions, regulatory actions or the like arising from or related to the Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
7) RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES BY ARBITRATION. YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY CONTROVERSY, DISPUTE, CLAIM OR GRIEVANCE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, BY ARBITRATION THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN FINLAND AND BE ADMINISTERED BY THE FINNISH ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION (“FAA”) PURSUANT TO THE FAA COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES. SUCH ARBITRATION WILL BE CONDUCTED BY A SINGLE ARBITRATOR WHO SHALL BE SELECTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE FAA RULES, AND THE ARBITRATION HEARING SHALL BE HELD WITHIN ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY (120) DAYS FROM THE DATE THE ARBITRATOR ACCEPTS HIS OR HER APPOINTMENT AS ARBITRATOR. THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING UPON THE PARTIES, AND JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE CONFIRMED AND ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOVER. EACH PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS OWN ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER ARBITRATION COSTS. SHOULD THE FAA FIND THAT ITS CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES APPLY, THE PARTIES WILL RETAIN THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF THAT COURT.
FURTHER, ANY SUCH CONTROVERSIES, DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND GRIEVANCES WILL BE PURSUED INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION. YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. FOR EXAMPLE, THE PARTIES WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AND PRE-ARBITRATION DISCOVERY IS GENERALLY MORE LIMITED THAN AND DIFFERENT FROM THAT AVAILABLE IN COURT PROCEEDINGS. IN ADDITION, THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION IS NOT REQUIRED TO INCLUDE FACTUAL FINDINGS OR LEGAL REASONING, AND ANY PARTY’S RIGHT TO MODIFY OR SET ASIDE AN ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS STRICTLY LIMITED.
8) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation related to the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce the Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under the Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Porvoo, Finland, for purposes of any such action by the Company.
9) THE AGREEMENT ENTITY. This agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
10) SEVERABILITY. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of the Agreement and any law, the law shall prevail, but in such an event, the provision effected in the Agreement shall be limited or eliminated only to the extent necessary, and the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
11) NON-WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of said obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of said provision or any other provision.
I’ve read and agree to the terms and conditions listed above. If you have any questions, please email us.